fukuoka

I embarked on a 6 hour journey south to fukuoka, in preparation to go to korea the next day. Unfortunately I was exhausted and limping, as I've been lugging around a slightly sprained foot from all the recent walking! But none the less, Gotta try and see some stuff!

It was much more coastal here of course, and very peaceful.



This was at Ohori Park.



It's nice just to walk around with the sandy soil and trees.



Ohori park is basically a lake, with a small island in the middle.



These fish get bigger every time I see them. That duck should be more afraid. Turtles too - I guess they're all friends.



I almost slept through the evening, waking up in almost a panic at midnight. Somewhat optimistically, I ventured out looking for the night markets in a wandering fashion.



Some of them were packing up, but there was still some activity about. I was sat down to eat some hakata style ramen and beer with some locals. Very nice people, they even paid for my meal.



Saying goodbye, I had a very fun night walking around. Here a couple were trying to buy/catch some eels. Awesome!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment