nara

Day trip! Lets go to Nara.



Grace prepared an excellent picnic!



We saw some quite pretty Japanese gardens



This was part of the moss garden! Looks kind of tasty...



Wait a minute - is that... SCHOOL CHILDREN?!



Nevermind - in these big gates were some awesome statues. Grace approves!



Ahh they are attacking me! They didn't pick on Grace, but Joe was interrogated with a series of questions over and over again. Fun but exhausting!



Lets escape to this grand temple.



There were more cool statues!



I didn't see anyone actually policing this...



I believe this temple was all about stone lanterns.



I liked it here, kind of like a graveyard but nicer.



THIS TREE HAD A HOLE IN IT!



Grace trying to force me to eat something :'(


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment