some japan beer

I like beer, and with so many new beers to taste I don't want to forget even one of them! This was the first beer I had when we arrived. I was tired and hungry, and suntory premium here gave me a hug.



Simple can of kirin lager. It's cheap and pleasant.



These suntory rich malt's are quite nice and seem to settle me at the end of the day. I vaugely knew of suntory before coming to jp, about 100 year old whisky company.



this yebisu was enticing and tasty. The brand is old (1890) but now owned by sapporo.



Dropped into some fancy kirin drinking hole expecting what we got - expensive drinks with too much head. The half and half was good, it is half lager and half stout. Wanted a full stout - future!



This was a really tasty beer - Echigo is an old province from 1850s on the sea of japan side. Brewed by the echigo beer company, I'll be on the lookout for more from them.



Some other tasty suntory premium.



Sapporo is one of my favorites in australia, here it goes down much nicer :D And a cool can!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment